Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and operated by us, Lacamanda Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 7689910) whose registered office is at Fourways House (Third Floor), 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ. Our registered VAT number is 193 125 512. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
· phone us at: 08450 773 793;
· write to us at Lacamanda Ltd, Fourways House (Third Floor), 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you make purchases from us (including purchases made in-store, over the phone, or via our catalogue order forms or this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
· your name, age and sex;
· your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, fax and e-mail details;
· where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
· where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
· your communication and shopping preferences;
· your browsing and online shopping activities;
· your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive our newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
HOW WE MAY STORE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
· to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
· to maintain any registered account that you hold with us
· with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, mail and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
· to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
· for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
· and for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
PERSONALISED BANNER ADVERTISING
TARGETED UPDATES AND MARKETING
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and online shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.